As you now know thanks to this article, there is a DM drugstore in my city of Šibenik, and I love love love it. You can find anything you want, and more. I'm always on the look out for moisturizers - my skin is so dry and suffers during the summer - and hair products, and I love to stroll through the DM to find some new little gems. In this article I will share with you reasons why I chose to buy those products, and my first impressions after buying them!
* Balea Body lotion, Sensitive with Aloe Vera. It was very cheap for a big bottle. It smells nice and fresh, but it's very watery. I prefer a creamier, richer formula, because my skin is so dry, but this will do it you're looking for something basic.
* Afrodita Aloe Vera Body lotion, Ice effect. Ouuuuh yes! Yes! This body lotion in the morning, when it's already 29° at 8 in the morning, it's so satisfying. The cooling effect it real, it's a nice consistency, and it leaves you feeling fresh for the whole day. I'm a fan.
* Johnson's Baby Oil. I bought the small travel size because I use this product to melt off my makeup before I wipe everything off with micellar water.
* Aldo VANDINI masks. I like the fact that you get two portions for the price of one, they are vegan and free of paraben. The "Deep Cleansing" mask was my favorite. It left my skin beautiful, soft, and hydrated. "Detox" was a bit different. It worked, but it was left confortable on the skin! It was a warming mask, so I felt like I was burning under there, not my favorite feeling ever.
* Afrodita Romantic Peony Cream Shower Gel. When I saw this range of "flowery" shower gel, I knew I had found what I needed! I love flowers, but I'm not a big fan of very grandma-smelling scents. I smelled every single one bottle of the range (magnolia blossom, lovely roses, wild orchid...) before I found the one! Peonies are one of my favorite flowers, and this shower gel is sweet, different, soothing and not too overpowering. I love using it!
* Aussie 3 Miracle Oil Reconstructor for Damaged Hair. Holy moly, this is a holy graal for me! 3 or 4 days after washing my hair, they get very very dry, and this oil is slowly saving my hair. It's not too greasy, it's smells like a dream, it has a little pump, it applies nicely and it actually works so well on the ends of my hair.
* Ziaja Goat's Milk Body Lotion. It's a nice big bottle, it has a good pump, and the lotion is one of my favorite formula ever. It's creamy, so rich, and
* With that body lotion, I received for free this little bottle of Micellar Water. It is the only product I haven't tried yet, I'm still counting on my current bottle to take off my makeup. But I already like the smaller bottle and the "no paraben" specification.
* Max Factor Loose Face Powder Translucent. There is a lot of powder in the pot, it's a beautiful matte finish without being caky, it's natural and light, it smells good, it's translucent, pale enough for my very pale skin, I can bake my under eye with it and it still looks beautiful, i'm convinced and I wouldn't know how to do my makeup in a very hot summer without it! It's a 10/10 for me!
* Essence 2 in 1 Eye Shadow & Liner "03 Light me up". I don't know how it would ever work as a liner, it's way too big and not opaque enough, but as a creamy eyeshadow, it does the job. Not amazing, not bad, it's okay. It has a bit of sparkle, which I did not expect, but as a base, it's nice.
* Ziaja Goat's Milk Eye Cream. Nourishing, for dry and wrinkle-prone skin. I bought it in sales as a pack "milk bundle" with the night cream from the same brand. I was actually very impressed by this eye cream. It doesn't have an annoying smell, it's like but rich, and it goes into the skin very easily. My eyes look less tired, and I'm definitely convinced.
* Ziaja Goat's Milk Night Cream. Nourishing, smoothing for dry and wrinkle-prone skin. This is a very thick cream, and you get a lot of product in a pot - I think it will take me as least 9 months to finish it! -.