I have been keeping everything that I've used up over the past few months, skincare, body care and makeup, and I thought it would be the perfect occasion for me to tell you my honest opinion about these products, and whether or not I will repurchase them. Let's see what my first #empties has to offer!
* La Roche-Posay "Nutritic Intense" In-depth nutri-reconstructing cream. Amazing moisturizing cream for very dry and sensitive skin like mine. I bought it after my dermatologist advised me to, and it healed the dry patches I use to have on my cheeks and around my nose. I love it. It's not sticky, it wears very nicely, and it works.
Repurchase? Yes (as soon as I have the money!)
* Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water for Sensitive Skin. I use it to take my make up off after I use an makeup remover oil. It's soothing for the skin, does the job, has no paraben or parfum, and does not sting my eyes.
Repurchase? Not right now. I love to try different micellar waters, so we'll see!
* Garnier Ultra Doux Huile Merveilleuse/Marvelous Oil. I have dry curly hair, and this oil makes them so soft, smells good and feminine. I use it on the ends of my hair when they're still wet after a wash, and after 4-5 days, when they start to become very dry, and it really makes a difference.
Repurchase? Yes. Definitely. Smooth hair is everything!
* L'Oréal False Lash Telescopic Waterproof Mascara. A-ma-zing. One of my favorite mascara of all time. I love lengthening mascaras, and this one is crazy! Waw! Defined long lashes! Yes please! The wand is quite narrow so it grabs every lash, top and bottom! 60's look all the way.
Repurchase? Yes. Already done. Oops!
* Essence Liquid Ink Matt Eyeliner. This is an amazing discovery for me. It's cheap, the matt finish is so pretty, and it's one of the blackest liquid eyeliner I've used. A cat-eye with this is spectacular. I can't wait to get me a new one.
Repurchase? Yes. As soon as I can get my hands on it!
* Bourjois 1 2 3 Perfect CC Cream in "Ivory". It's a very fluid, natural coverage CC Cream, and that's what I love about it. It evens out my skin without looking like I'm wearing face makeup. The slightly powdery finish is so beautiful, and the color match is finally perfect for my very pale skin. I can't get enough of it!
Repurchase? Yes, and already done. However, I keep on trying other BB/CC creams, but this one is my ultimate fav'.
* Lush "Sympathy For the Skin"/Peau de Banane body lotion. It smells like a dream, with notes of vanilla and banana. It's so creamy and very hydrating, without being too thick or sticky. I usually use it more in spring and summer, because of its delicate texture. Unfortunately, some little black dots of vanilla can sometimes stay on my skin after I used it! But generally, it's a very nice product.
Repurchase? No. Not because I don't love it, but it's a bit expensive for me, and there's always so many other body lotions to try on!
* Hema Eyeshadow Primer. Hema is the shop of all temptations for me. From makeup to food, from stationery to clothes, they do everything, and they do it well! I was drawn to their eyeshadow primer because I never tried one, and this one was cheap and looks simple and good. And indeed it was! Creamy, easy to apply, did the job of unifying my eyelid and make the eyeshadows last longer.
Repurchase? Yes. Already done, it costs nothing and it's efficient!
* Le Petit Marseillais Hydrating Body Lotion/Lait Fermeté. I love that it has a pump! It's so much easier than sticking your hand in something after your shower. The smell is special, very green, fresh, almost spicy. Very different, and that's also why I wanted to try it. The consistency of the body lotion is perfect! Not sticky at all, and very very hydrating! You can put your clothes back on after 5 minutes, and nothing is going to stick!
Repurchase? No. Not because I don't like, but just because I want to try some other smells.