Do you love a good decadent chewy chocolaty cookie? A little piece of sweet heaven. Of course, who wouldn't?! Then this recipe is for you. I based my recipe on the Sucrissime cookies, but with a few twists. I actually made those cookies for a little dessert time with coffee at a friend's house, and everybody found a cookie flavor that they liked. I hope you'll enjoy them as much as we did!
You will need
* 125 grams of butter
* 115 grams of caster sugar
* 175 grams of white flour
* 1 egg
* vanilla extract
* 1 teaspoon of baking powder
* 2 spoons of almond powder
* a few pinches of salt
* loads of different chocolate
* Step 0 - Preheat your oven at 180°C.
* Step 1 - Mix your sugar and melted butter together until smooth. Then add the egg.
* Step 2 - Add the flour, baking powder, almond powder, vanilla extract and salt. Mix everything until smooth and sticky.
* Step 3 - Cut all your chocolate in small pieces and add it to your mix, all together for a "3 chocolate" cookie, or separate your dough in 3 balls and incorporate any specific chocolate to each dough. I went for dark chocolate, milk and salted caramel chocolate, and white chocolate.
* Step 4 - For small balls of dough and stick them in the oven for 8-9minutes at 180°C. Careful, they spread so don't put them too close together.
* Step 5 - After that time, take them out of the oven and don't touch them until they're completely cool. Then, it's the easy delicious part: eat them! Mmmmh, looking back at those pictures, I wish I had still a few in my kitchen! They are so good.